Friday

On being a slut --- let me clarify--- On being a literary slut. cowgirl caitie






"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."—
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus




















Confessions: I am a literary slut- I am a promiscuous reader and I go to bed with any book- yes I like to have a good time in my bed, someday two or even three of them-sometimes I remember them for a long, long time- others I try to forget as soon as possible- I cuddle with them, many times- even more than one at a time- I just can’t help myself- and I don’t care if they are hard(covers) or soft(covers), sometime I have an obsession with just one authour, sometimes its just as many as I can get my hands on, I like 'em all the same-they don’t create a mess, they don’t get pissed at you if you leave them hanging around and don’t notice them for months at a time, they don’t leave their stinky socks and wet towels on the bathroom floor, and damn, there is nothing I like ‘doing' better -for two, three hours at a time-hey sometimes even five minutes and I am satisfied- - I am a slut- a literary book slut that is.






tee- hee

















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: