Wednesday

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CaitiesFleaCircus?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count















Welcome to Caities flea Circus........
I have always wanted to run away and join the circus......to be flung through the air on silver trapeze bars, to tame lions and tigers and bears....oh my..... Or to be the girl in the pink sparkles tutu riding the white horse in the middle of the ring.........sigh......
But sometimes you can't run away....so you form your own circus, one where you wear many hats and juggle everything on a day to day basis......and every once in a while...you put on a ball gown, wiggle your ears, and dance under the big top.

I specialize in lovely and unusual Flea market finds......... I love antiques, the odd, the orphans, the ones with patina and shine..... those lost to time. I love nothing better than finding a piece and finding its history.
I head to Europe once a year to find special treasures as well as finding treats from the great mid-west........
... I love it when ones eyes light up with that 'special find' ...... I hope you can find that at my little flea circus...........
smooches......... caitie xoxoxxxxx

No comments: