Sunday

Cowgirl Caities

I love love LOVE etsy--- I have huge collections of wonderful things but at some point you just have to start getting rid of some of it--- I was thinking about thet auction site- you know the one--- the one that starts with a big E- and is four letters long--- but after talking about it with seasoned  sellers-- its just not the place I want to sell my things on, it wasnt the right forum.
I was introduced to Etsy, from my bestest oldest and wisest* girl friend. ( I say oldest as in know the longest, not as in age, hey wait a minute, she is older and always will be older-- by six months-- haha to her)  AND ETSY IS BRILLIANT-- YOU PICK YOUR PRICE, YOU LOAD YOUR PHOTOS, YOU WRITE DESCRIPTIONS AND YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR VERY OWN STORE!!
Etsy makes it easy for anyone to start a store-- and its like most things in life - you get in what you put out--  and ( note to  friends--- NOT that kind of PUT OUT).
Much more on this later--for now:  Etsy rocks, the sellers, the buyers, the artists, the collectors, and the etsy powers that be-- who are ALWAYS improving and enriching our experience--- thank you.... smooches caitie!




* wisest is also debateable..... we havent always made the 'right' choices- but we have always made the funnest- aand have stories to tell-- tee hee--- which is exactly what a good girlfriend should do.......

No comments: